- We buy tons of clothes so hopefully we will look cool.
- We spend hours a day checking out pictures of our ex-boyfriends sister’s aunt on facebook.
- We wash our car every week because it makes us feel good.
- We watch hours of tv on hulu because that’s entertainment.
- We subscribe to 100 blogs because consuming sure beats producing.
- And we submit resume after resume to job postings on craigslist because we’re hoping that maybe the next job will make us happy.
Well, your wasting your time. These are activities of the unremarkables.
Who cares what people think, get a life, torch your car, read a book, unsubscribe, and quit your job.
- thrive with 5 really nice, classic outfits
- cancel your facebook account….like right now
- buy a bike or let zipcar wash your wheels
- go seek adventure, real life adventure
- unsubscribe to this blog
- start a business of your own
You are creative as hell. Your brain is extremely powerful.
Are you seriously going to use your power to create a legacy of good facebook relationships and a clean car? Or would you rather create a legacy of adventurous living and meaningful work?
What else do you want to me to say? Ohh, you don’t know how to get started. Seriously?
- shut your computer
- turn off all the noise
- grab a pencil and paper
- write down how you’ll change the world for the better
- work on that thing a little every single goddamn day until you die
Kiss your family goodnight and go to bed with a smile on your face, because now your doing exactly what you should be doing.