When going through everyday life, keep an eye out for problems to solve.
If you want to be a successful entrepreneur, you need to cultivate a strong desire to help people. Help them with their everyday problems by creating a business process that gets them their help in the most efficient, brilliant, and honest way possible.
Here is how to tackle that process, distilled to the essential steps:
1. A desire to help
2. An idea on how to help (something to sell)
4. An hour a day of free time
5. Twenty bucks, maybe a little more?
6. Discipline (i.e. – an ability to ignore your lizard brain and ship it out the door)
7. Determination (to wait it out and work through the dip or even more likely, steer course)
8. Customers (finding out where those that need help hang out)
9. A value proposition (a quick, effective pitch for how you can help)
Hope that was fast and painless.
If you continue to tackle this process, the world will be a better place, and your dreams will eventually come true.
Think my work is decent? Go deeper with my free e-course: Minimalist-in-a-Month
If you have any suggestions of steps I should add to this list, please leave a comment.